Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today's Pizza


It was another pizza day in our house. i don't think we tire of it! Today, I made four pizzas. The first two were very similar, but one had extra cheese. I call it my man pizza: sausage, pepperoni, Italian cheese blen, shredded parmesan/romano/asiago, mozzarella. I included diced sweet peppers on the one with extra cheese.
Next, I made a simple cheese pizza. Sauce, aforementioned cheese, with the addition of home made ricotta, and diced sweet peppers.
The last pizza was sausage, and a mixture of caramelized sweet onion, peppers, garlic, seasoned with red pepper flakes, fennel, cracked pepper, sea salt. I used up the rest of the mozzarella and Italian cheese blend, and some of the shredded parmesan/romano/asiago.
Yes, it was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment