Friday, November 16, 2012

Chicken Pizza

Easy. It's Friday, I found myself wandering the aisles of the big blue box store, you know the one. I felt rather zombie-like, had a sinus headache all day and was picking up more cold meds, plus looking for something for dinner. This is what I came up with. One could make it even easier by purchasing a deli chicken, or a bag of frozen, cooked chicken strips.
Purchased, thin, whole wheat crusts, topped with some jarred 4 cheese rosa sauce, shredded asiago/parmesan/romano cheese, sliced chicken breasts (zapped in the microwave with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil), julienned smoked ham (leftover sandwich meat), sliced green onion.
I baked it in a hot oven (430F, convection). When finished, I drizzled it with olive oil, sprinkled with crushed red pepper flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment